Friday, March 12, 2010

Brinner!

Gavin & I decided to have brinner one night, and somehow I got distracted & added twice the milk as the mix calls for, so the pancakes were exceptionally thin. I was really frustrated (seems like I can't ever make the perfect pancake), but we decided to make pancake tacos instead. Gavin is thrilled with anything called a taco, cause he likes to roll them up. So, I put eggs & cheese on the pancake & the rolled it up.
He has requested them twice since, so I think my blunder turned into a success.

I also thought it would be fun to make a Mickey pancake, my dad used to make them, and Gavin was excited to put the face on (all I had was white chocolate chips). Funny, how a mealtime mess-up can turn into something worthy of taking a picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment