Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This year, Gavin just had to be Buzz Lightyear, so we decided on a whole toy story theme.


I had received this ridiculous red wig by mistake (while ordering Gav's Buzz costume), and the seller insisted that it wasn't worth sending it back, so there you go...it was fate.



We took Gavin out Friday night to trunk or treat at a local church, then to a few houses on Sunday and to the CSC Halloween Party. Now he has developed a cold, isn't that just part of the Halloween weekend festivities? Seems to be a tradition fo us anyway.

I really wanted to keep Cooper's costume simple, since it wasn't worth spending a lot when he doesn't care and would probably sleep through everything (I was right on that one). I looked for a baby horse costume, and never found one, so I just bought some cheap fabric and made him an alien hat. Gavin LOVED it! And I have to say, I felt a sense of pride in making my first ever halloween costume (yes, it was super-easy) for one of my boys.


I also made Barry & I's cowboy costumes. Already swimming with ideas for next years family costumes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment