Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cooper - 5 Months

Cooper is still my little baby, only 14 lbs. in his last check up. He's still 75th percentile for height and 30th for weight and head. Gavin was 14 lbs. at his 3 mos. check-up, so it almost doesn't seem right that Cooper is 5 months already!!



I made fun of this hat when my sister first sent it, (what mother could be so cruel?) but once I saw it on him with his lil' overalls, I just couldn't resist.



This one of his profile makes me laugh, the poor kid has my chin (or lack of chin)an long neck.



Cooper is eating rice cereal & oatmeal, but loves my homemade sweet potatoes the best (Gav did too!). He wasn't a fan of the peas, but I really DID try to make him like them. Not too disappointed though, Gav & I hate them too!



He is really a happy baby, until his tummy is giving him trouble. He doesn't fuss much for gas, but his stools are a struggle sometimes. Probably just still getting used to the new veggies in his diet....Gavin still loves being a big brother, especially now that we can tickle Cooper and make him laugh or now that he watches Gavin playing, and smiles when he shows him his toys & how they talk. Gav also really likes when their shirts match.


1 comment: