Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funny Things....

Some days I think I have the funniest kid on the planet. Gavin said all of these jewels just today:

- Gav: I will go to campus house and see my friends and my girlfriend Cori. Me: your Girlfriend? she's your girlfriend. Gav: yeah, Cori is my girlfriend, but Amy just keeps kissing me all the time.

- Gav: I will take you home and make you a couch-bed, and some snow for you to eat, and your tummy will feel better. Me: awww, thanks buddy that will make me feel better. Gav: yeah, I will rub your tummy and get the snow for you.

- Gav: mom, can I have Toy Story milk for bedtime snack? Me: what's toy story milk? Gav: It's Toy Story 3 milk. Me: ok, but what is in it. Gav: It's milk with chocolate in it and we stir it in a bowl. Me: you mean like chocolate milk? Gav: yeah, can we have chocolate milk?

- Gav: Thank you for saying that to me, I like it when you say that to me. Me: say what? Gav: when you tell me "good job buddy" when I did that coloring thing (like an hour prior). I like it when you say that to me.

- Me: No Cooper you can't play with that puzzle. Gav: he can play with my puzzle, I will have to teach him to do it. Me: Well, he will just chew on the pieces and drool on it. Gav: he can just chew on them while I show him how to do it.

You can't really argue with his logic most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment