Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Fun!

Gavin ended up having 3 halloween costumes (which was a life-saver). We had bought him one (a garden gnome, it was histerical), he already had a cowboy getup from a garage sale, and someone gave us a Thomas the train outfit. On Wednesday night, after 4 changes, he decided to be a cowboy....the gnome beard was too itchy, and the Thomas too long on him. Barry made his own costume without my knowledge or approval.
So here are my cowboy (Gavin sometimes says Cowman, as if he is offended) and my big tool, I mean Hammer. Mommy had no costume, and whenever anyone asked I simply said "I'm a mom who spent over an hour getting the boy dressed, and has no time for her own costume."

The other night, we started raking up our leaves (or should I say our neighbors leaves, as we have no trees). The first time I threw Gavin on the pile, he got really upset, but after awhile he warmed up to it.
 
He mostly just kicked the pile around, and evertime I would re-rake it up for him. He would say "Dank you Mommy!"
 
 

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! Thanks for sharing pictures. I have leaf pictures to post sometime soon too. Sounds like you guys are having a great fall.

    ReplyDelete